27 April, 2009

C++ In Action


C++ In Action
Addison Wesley | Jun 2001 | ISBN: 0201699486 | English | PDF | 485 pages | 2 MB

Modern guide to using C++ langugage, including how to apply it to Windows programming. Shows how to write programs for programmers, not computers. The CD-ROM features all of the source code and projects from the text. Also includes a companion Web site. System requirements not listed. Softcover.

I center the presentation around various software projects. In each project I first describe a problem to be solved. Then I discuss what the program should do, what it should look like, and how it should react to user input. Based on that I build a scaffolding that captures the structure of the program without implementing its functionality. Finally, I implement the functionality, component by component.

Download:
Link_1
Or
Link_2
.

No comments:

Post a Comment